With a number of international tax issues currently in the works at the Treasury Department, Wade Sutton and Laura Williams speak with Pat Brown about the status and impact of anticipated guidance.
IN THIS EPISODE:
Wade Sutton, PwC’s National Tax Services International Tax Services Leader
Laura Williams, Principal, PwC’s International Tax Services Practice
Pat Brown, PwC’s Washington National Tax Services Co-Leader
Sindhu Blume, Host, Policy on Demand
Scott McCandless, Host, Policy on Demand
In case you missed it:
Happening this week:
- The House and Senate are both in this week, with the House continuing its efforts to elect a new Speaker.
- Oct. 24: The House Oversight Committee holds a joint subcommittee hearing on IRS oversight.
- Oct. 24: The House Ways and Means Work and Welfare Subcommittee to hold a hearing on poverty.
- Oct. 25: The Senate Finance Committee to hold a hearing on the impact of paid leave policies.
- Oct. 25: The House Ways and Means Committee to hold a hearing on educational opportunity.
- Oct. 25: The IRS holds a public hearing on proposed Superfund excise taxes regulations.
- Oct. 26: The House Ways and Means Social Security Subcommittee to hold a hearing on the disability adjudication process.