Anne Andrews, a Partner in PwC’s Specialized Tax Services Practice in San Jose, discusses how companies are moving forward with implementing the energy incentives in the recently-enacted Inflation Reduction Act, questions she’s receiving, where companies need to focus strategically, and collaborative actions companies can take while awaiting guidance.
ESG incentives in the Inflation Reduction Act will be the topic of conversation in PwC's October 4 Tax Readiness webcast series. To watch and listen in, register HERE.
Happening this week
- - In DC, Congress continues work on legislation to fund the federal government beyond September 30, when the current fiscal year ends.
- - On Tuesday, the House Ways and Means Committee holds a mark-up to consider several GOP-backed resolutions requesting information from federal departments and agencies, one of which is related to the impact of the OECD Pillar One agreement on the US Treasury.
- - On Tuesday and Wednesday, the Federal Reserve meets to discuss monetary policy, release its latest quarterly economic projections, and is expected to announce a further increase in interest rates.
And in case you missed it, check out the latest coverage linked below:
- Week in Review with Rohit Kumar
- How social, economic issues are shaping the midterms
- Inflation Reduction Act: Next steps in applying climate provisions
- PwC Insight: Reconciliation bill includes numerous energy incentive tax proposals
IN THIS EPISODE
Anne Andrews, Partner, PwC’s Specialized Tax Services Practice
Andrew Prior, Host, Policy on Demand